Only a few hoodies left.
The Hoodie (Unisex)
- A hooded sweatshirt for everyone!
- Front side sports a guardian spirit: the loyal Wakeful Wolf, a symbol of courage and perseverance.
- Celebrate spring and rival the colors of fall!
- A vibrant print with sharp details (300 dpi).
- Ultra durable colors. The design will not crack, peel or fade thanks to dye-sublimation technique.
- Cut & Sew. No wrinkles or blank spots under armpits.
- 100% polyester (полиестер, poliéster, polüester, πολυεστέρας, poileistear, poliestere, poliesteris, poliészter, poliester, poliéster, poliester, polyesteri)
- fleece, a soft and cozy feeling not unlike cotton.
- A kangaroo pocket carries your hands, your snacks or your baby kangaroo.
- Hood can be tightened with a flat drawstring.
- A black liner for the hood, as well as black knit cuffs and a black waistband.
- Blacklight reactive. The effect is light, but noticeable.
- Available in sizes XS to 5XL.
- Ships with a certificate of authenticity.
- Made in USA by Ink Strategies.
Size chart: Third photo (in cm) and fourth photo (in inches).
How to properly measure your size:
1. Use a measuring tape to measure the circumference of your chest and write down the result (inches or cm). Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the tape up under your arms and around the shoulder blades.
2. Measure the circumference of your natural waist (not the hip) and write down the result (inches or cm).
3. Use the appropriate table below to find the row containing your chest size, and write down the sizing value of that row.
4.Use the same table to find the row containing your waist size, and write down the sizing value of that row. Make sure not to confuse the chest and waist columns.
5. If you end up with two different sizes, take the greater size of the two for a comfortable fit. This is your hoodie size.
Your chest circumference is 110cm (LRG), but your waist circumference is 113cm (XXL). Your size is XXL.
Your chest circumference is 105cm (MED), but your waist circumference is 90cm (SM). Your size is MED.
If you are in between sizes or prefer a looser fit we recommend to go one size up.
(If you’re wondering what size Sylvia is wearing in the campaign photo, her size is XS, but the hoodie has SM size, so it’s one size larger.)
If you are still unsure about measuring your size correctly, here is a more detailed explanation with pictures: https://www.dummies.com/health/how-to-get-your-body-measurements/.
If, once you receive your hoodie, you wish to change the size, you will have to pay a fee to cover shipping of a new hoodie. Exchanges cannot be processed after 30 days past date of receipt.
Artwork is best when viewed in person and computer monitors vary in color calibration so your final print may differ slightly from what your see on your screen.
All images cannot be reproduced and are copyright. Rights of reproduction are not transferred upon purchase of the print. If you have questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please visit: www.sylvia-ritter.com.